Ingredients: Mixed millet flour, Idli rice flour, Urad dal flour, Wheat flour, Corn flour, Masala, Pepper, Cumin seeds, Salt.
- Ready to Cook
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
NatureMills Millet Masala Dosa mix is made from Idli rice flour, earthy wheat and millets along with freshly grounded spices to serve some extra flavor. It's a sugar-free mix suitable for all. The freshly grounded spice not only activates your taste buds but also helps in better digestion.
Millet Masala Dosa is very easy to make from this mix. It takes about 25 to 30 minutes to prepare it.
Following are the steps:
- Take required amount of Dosa mix
- Add sufficient amount of water. Can add some curd for soft dosa
- Mix well until you get Dosa batter consistency
- Set them aside for 10-20 minutes
- Place the pan on medium flame
- Add few drops of oil or ghee to the pan and spread the batter evenly
- Roast the dosa until golden brown
- Delicious and Healthy Millet Dosa is now ready to serve