Quantity: 16.9 Fl.Oz (500 ML)
Ingredients: Sesame Oil
Unrefined / Traditionally pressed
NatureMills Sesame seeds are carefully procured from locally grown natural farming communities and traditionally pressed to obtain a premium Oil. Sesame Oil is unrefined to maintain quality and purity. One of the healthiest alternatives to normal vegetable oil options and Sesame oil is an excellent source for cooking, Ideal for a healthy and NatureMills Sesame Oil has rich presence of antioxidants and contains high content of vitamins A and E and essential proteins.
Enjoy NatureMills Sesame Oil as a Healthy alternative for sautéing, baking, Skin Care and more.
Sesame oil is composed of following faty oils like Lenoleic Acid(41%), Oleic Acid(39%), Palmitic Acid(8%), Stearic Acid(5%) and Others.
Few of these properties have been evaluated and verified through scientific research.
- Antioxidant – Sesame oil contains many antioxidants. It does not spoil quickly because of these antioxidant nutrients.
- Lowers Cholesterol and promotes heart health
- Anti-Diabetic – relieves diabetes.
- Hypotensive – lowers blood pressure.
- Anti-Bacterial – kills many strains of bacteria.
- Anti-Atherogenic – reduces the risk of atherosclerosis
- Anti-Depressant – lowers the state of depression.
- DNA Protection – sesame oil safeguards the DNA of body cells from damage by external factors, like radiation.
- Anti-Cancer – sesame oil has now been identified to protect and inhibit the growth of specific cancers
- Anti-Aging – It has powerful anti-aging nutrients
- Skin Regeneration – repair & regrowth of skin cells
- Oral Health – oil pulling helps preventing cavities, removing dental plaques and protect teeth and gums.
- Anti-Inflammatory – it aids in reducing inflammation because of healthy fatty acids in it.
- Sesame oil is also a source of omega 3 fatty acids, which are beneficial to the heart. Research has shown that omega fatty acids are not produced by the human body, but are good for the heart, brain and bones.
- Prevent Cancer - Sesame oil contains an compound called phytate, which has been directly linked to a reduction in the development of cancer. Furthermore, the magnesium levels in sesame oil are unusually high, and that essential mineral is directly linked to lowered chances of colorectal cancer. The calcium content is also very beneficial for preventing colon cancer.