Ingredients: Horse gram (Kollu), pepper, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, tomato, garlic, onion, cinnamon, asafoetida, green gram and salt.
- 10 Servings
- Instant Mix
- Ready to Cook
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
Horse gram (Scientific Name: Macrotyloma uniflorum) is native to Southeast Asian subcontinent and cultivated and consumed in India since ancient times. Horse gram is high in iron, calcium, and protein. Horse gram has the highest calcium content among pulses and is one of the good sources of protein.
Nature Mills Horse gram soup is a healthy blend of unique ingredients with goodness of Horse gram.
Some of the common benefits of Horse gram:
- Low in calories and the high in protein and fiber content will keep you full for a long duration.
- Keeps Energy Levels High and Easy To Digest
- Excellent natural fat burner
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Regulates blood pressure and blood glucose levels