Ingredients: Moringa leaves(Murungai), pepper, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, tomato, garlic, onion, cinnamon, asafoetida, green gram and salt.
- 10 Servings
- Instant Mix
- Ready to Cook
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
Moringa (Scientific Name: Moringa Oleifera) is native to India and cultivated widely in tropical and subtropical areas. Moringa leaves are the most nutritious part of the plant, being a significant source of B vitamins, vitamin C, provitamin A as beta-carotene, vitamin K, manganese, and protein, among other essential nutrients.
Nature Mills Moringa leaf soup is a healthy blend of unique ingredients with goodness of Moringa leaves.
Some of common benefits of Moringa includes:
- Moringa is very nutritious
- Moringa is rich in Antioxidants
- May Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- May Reduce Inflammation
- Natural Energy Booster
In comparison with other vegetable sources Moringa has
- 10 times the Vitamin A in Carrots
- 7 times the Vitamin C in Oranges
- 9 times the Iron in Spinach
- 3 times the Potassium in Bananas
- 2 times the Protein in Milk
- 4 times the Calcium in Milk