As the name suggest you will get all the nutrition value (proteins, vitamins and minerals etc....) in this soup which includes mixed millets, sprouts and mixed veggies. This will definitely serves you a wholesome meal of your day.
Cooking time: 7 mins
Roasted mixed millets - 1/3 cup (I used little millet, barnyard millet, foxtail millet)
Cooked yellow split moongdal - 1 tbsn (smash well)
Onion - 1/2 cup (sliced)
Tomato - 1 (chopped)
Ginger - 1 1/2 inch (sliced lengthwise)
Moong sprouts - 1/4 cup
Carrot - 1/2 (chopped)
Beans - 8 (chopped)
Frozen peas - 1/4 cup
Mint leaves - 5
Coriander leaves - few (chopped)
Bayleaf - 1
Butter - 1 tspn
Italian seasoning - 1/2 tspn
Pepper powder - 1/2 tspn
Water - 4 cups
Salt to taste
1. Grab all the ingredients.
2. Heat the Pressure Cooker. Add butter, bay leaf.
3. Add onions, ginger and saute for 30 seconds.
4. Add all the veggies and sprouts. Saute for a minute.
5. Add washed millets, mint leaves, cooked dal, salt, pepper powder, Italian seasoning. Mix well.
6. Add water and a few coriander leaves.
7. Close the lid and cook for 3 whistles. Wait for the pressure to release.
8. Open the lid. Add tomatoes and coriander leaves. Serve hot and healthy soup.
You can use any one millet and do this recipe.
If you like to have watery consistency avoid moong dal. Adjust water consistency as per your need.
Little amount of millet gives you more volume.